Fetches a ProductTopSellersReport. The report contains sales statistics for the best products and variants that matches the filter. The report is sorted according to the specified sort by order.
The report contains a list of sections, each containing the following values:
- The product key.
- The variant key or an empty String if it is a product.
- The number of purchases during the time interval.
- The number of abandonment during the time interval.
- The total discount for the item during the time interval.
- The total margin for the item during the time interval.
- The total revenue for the item during the time interval.
Assembly: Apptus.Esales.ConnectorApi (in Apptus.Esales.ConnectorApi.dll) Version: 4.0.0
public ProductTopSellersReport ProductTopSellers( Filter filter, string sortBy, int windowFirst, int windowLast )
- Type: Apptus.ESales.ConnectorFilter
A filter defining the product set to report on.
Sort order, one of the following:
- purchased_units [asc|desc]
- abandoned_units [asc|desc]
- discount [asc|desc]
- margin [asc|desc]
- revenue [asc|desc]
The first position, inclusive, to be present in the report. The first position is 1.
The last position, inclusive, to be present in the report.
Return ValueType: ProductTopSellersReport